Friday 20 September 2013

PROJECT 1: ME, MYSELF AND I

Studio's Journey begin with the 1st Project, Stewardship. In this project, we need to sketch our self-portrait, lettering personal background, description on 5 years later and the betterment of the built environment. Drawing wasn't the hardest part for me, but, the difficult part for me is lettering. Lettering architectural words is not easy because it require consistency in all of the words.
"I'M AN ARCHITECT AND MY HANDWRITING SUCKS!"
Also, we need to design our own personal logo. My logo is from my nickname "JAZ". J represent a human figure holding a pencil for architectural design, that's me, designing and erecting a house or a building, which indicated from letter "A". And letter "Z" represent zeal (passionate and enthusiast) until it can be support up a house or a building to be built perfectly.

Black symbolize colour of the hidden, the secretive and the unknown, creating an air of mystery. It's just similar to me. Black represent preparation for the unknown & challenges.

Gold is the color of success, achievement and triumph. Associated with abundance and prosperity, luxury and quality, prestige and sophistication, value and elegance, for planning and erecting a building.
Red symbolize the energy, passion and love in me. It's indicates that I'm ready to take action and be passion to what I'm going to do. Being brave and confident to fulfill my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment