Saturday 14 September 2013

IN UNIVERSITY, WHAT I WAS DOING?

My new hostelmates and new friends was waiting in HBP Drum.

Since I was small, I always being attention- attracted by building's models in shopping mall. Therefore, when I look into the models in the drum, the passionate makes me stand beside and look, taking photos for a long time.

While registeringour course, my friend have a specific emotion on his face. This makes all of us laugh loudly due to ridiculous. Hahaha! XD

After that, We have our 1st lecture, This lecture class was all about the introduction by the lecturer of School of Housing, Building And Planning. Everyone looked EMO. Lolz.

HBP classes is started. All of us pay attention very well during the classes.


1st day for Integrated Studio I Classes, project was given to us. We were doing our project slowly and patiently in the Reading Room of the Desasiswa.


No comments:

Post a Comment