Thursday 26 December 2013

PROJECT 7: EXHIBITION





Time Flies. Unwittingly, we have done 6 projects in our Semester I. Now is the day of Exhibition! All of our hardship, sweat and tears are here, In the drum! This Exhibition was also a part of our studio work, that's Project 7.

All groups will be responsible to design 5 Exhibition Booths (4 major-based group to exhibit the best studio works of their members and 1 integrated group to display the integrated-group studio project (Project 6) during this semester).The design of each booth and exhibition area at the DRUM should be based on the stipulated ‘RUS104 2013/2014 Exhibition’ theme: ‘FLOATING LINES’. Besides the major task to design the booth (with any possible materials) based on the ‘FLOATING LINES’ theme, each major also needs to design and provide a ‘BANNER’ (sized 10’ x 2’) that shows the name of the major and year.

During preparation.. Our theme: Floating Lines

Our Architecture Booth

Building Surveying & Building Technology Booth

Quantity Surveying & Costruction Managment Booth

Urban Planning & Interior Design Booth

Delight and Happiness overwhelmed me as most of my project works are selected for exhibition. It's my honour and opportunity to present my works to the public. :D


 Self-Portrait & logo
 Natural structure: My cutety kitten ^ ^
Man-made structure: Perpustakaan hamzah Sendut, colouring technique is not good enough, still need more improvement.
Comfortable Chair: My torturing chair, The Uni-bone.
Presentation Drawing: This is quite amazed me as I was not doing quite well in this project but selected~ o.O
Site Analysis: It is quite satisfied for this project as I spend so much sweat, tears and "blood" on this work.


My Cute Kitten cause me win de Award on the best project 2 prize. :D


 Finally.




No comments:

Post a Comment